4-Level Incline Board
Item # W-FAB254
List Price: $43.96
Your Price: Select an option below to view pricing.
Encourage the Healing Process with This 4-Level Incline Board
Restore your range of motion and rehabilitate injuries with this 4-Level Incline Board by CanDo®, a leading manufacturer of physical therapy equipment. This adjustable slant board gradually increases extension in your lower and upper back while gently stretching your calves. As your flexibility returns, you can adjust the board higher, up to the 4th level. Don't worry about sliding off this incline board; just wear comfortable shoes and the non-slip grooves will help you stay in place during stretches. Lean over and grasp the last slot on the board for a more intense stretch. With its lightweight, compact design, the CanDo® 4-Level Incline Board folds, stores and transports easily for wherever you need to stretch. This incline board can hold up to 500 lbs. Perfect for home use and physical therapy, the CanDo® 4-Level Incline Board is also helpful in relieving heel and spur pain plus Achilles tendinitis.
4-Level Incline Board Features
- Durable adjustable slant board.
- Gently extends and stretches upper back, lower back and calves.
- Helps restore range of motion and relieves muscle pain.
- As flexibility returns, adjust levels for a more intense stretch.
- Levels adjust to 10°, 15°, 20° and 30°.
- The last slot makes an excellent handhold.
- Non-slip grooves.
- Lightweight and compact for easy storage and portability.
- Sturdy plastic can hold up to 500 lbs.
- Can relieve pain from plantar fasciitis and Achilles tendonitis.
- Perfect for home use and physical therapy.
- Color: gray.
Please see the manufacturer's warranty for terms and conditions which are included with the product or can be viewed at the manufacturer's website.