ITEM # W-FAB657
HipTrac™ Traction: Take Charge of Your Well-Being
The HipTrac Traction Unit is a safe and effective way to treat osteoarthritis, joint stiffness, muscle tightness and many other pre-surgical conditions in the office. The traction unit replicates clinical long axis hip traction techniques used by medical professionals worldwide. With the HipTrac at your disposal, you can control the amount of traction depending on the patient’s needs. The unit locks in 3 different angles (10, 20, or 30° of flexion), so it can be customized to each patient’s comfort level.
The HipTrac Traction Unit is also a great option to offer patients so they can continue treatment in the comfort of their own home. It’s easy to use, so they can improve hip mobility and reduce pain without the assistance of another person. Even better, it comes in a lightweight wheeled case so it’s portable. The HipTrac™ Traction Unit will get your patients moving forward again.
LIST PRICE: $833.21
YOUR PRICE: Select an option below to view pricing.
Expected to ship in 2-14 days.
Traction Unit Features
- Portable traction unit for hip treatments.
- Replicates clinical long axis traction techniques at home.
- Locks in 3 angles (10, 20 and 30° of flexion) for comfort.
- FDA approved.
- Dimensions: 43" x 13" x 3-1/2" (84 x 33 x 8.9 cm).
- Comes with hand pump, buttock foam pad, pull strap, built-in inclined slide traction carriage, attachable ankle binding.
- Instruction manual included.