YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
Made of strong, stable aluminum with rubber, non-skid grips to insure safe mobility assistance.
3 Options Available
A ready-to-use surface disinfectant, safe for all your equipment surfaces.
4 Options Available
Aluminum Adult Tall Crutches
ITEM # W-EPSA11
A Tall Order for Stability & Mobility
With patented I-beam construction and a center post that limits foot piece rotation, Aluminum Adult Tall Crutches make it easier to adjust the height of the crutch to ensure the proper fit for each user. This special construction has greater strength than many traditional round-tube crutches and employs a double-extruded center that offers superior load-bearing capacity to resist breaking, especially in this most vulnerable part of the crutch. Designed for the taller patient, Aluminum Adult Tall Crutches can be adjusted from 5'10" to 6'6" and will support up to 300 lbs.
LIST PRICE: $42.39
YOUR PRICE: Select an option below to view pricing.
Expected to ship in 2-14 days.
Aluminum Adult Tall Crutches Features
- Fit the tallest of patients.
- Adjust easily with push-button ease.
- Constructed with patented I-beam design to limit foot piece rotation.
- Made of strong aluminum with double extruded center tube.
- Adjust from 5'10" to 6'6".
- Weight capacity: 300 lbs.
- Warranty: 6 months on shoulder pads, push buttons, tips, grips and wearable parts. Lifetime limited warranty on frame.