YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
Digital EMS Unit
ITEM # W-ZZA500
Treats Injuries & Strengthens Muscles
Help loosen muscle fibers and increase blood flow for encouraged muscle growth with a BodyMed® Digital EMS Dual Channel Unit. Equipped with dual, isolated channels, this unit's transmission of electrical pulses effectively treats injuries and strengthens muscles. The BodyMed® Digital EMS Dual Channel Unit allows you to choose synchronous, constant or alternation modes, as well as asymmetrical, biphasic or square pulse wave form. Treatment time is displayed in hours, and a timer can be set to 15-, 30- and 60-min. periods. The unit includes caps over buttons to prevent unintended changes, a 9 volt alkaline battery, 2 lead wires, 4 electrodes (1 pack), instructions and a hard-plastic carrying case for easy transportation.
LIST PRICE: $89.99
YOUR PRICE: Select an option below to view pricing.
Expected to ship in 2-14 days.
Digital EMS Unit Features
- Digital EMS unit with dual, isolated channels.
- Protective caps over amplitude adjustment knobs prevent unintended changes.
- Asymmetrical, biphasic, square pulse wave form.
- Constant current, adjustable pulse amplitude 0 – 80 mA peak into 500 ohm load each channel.
- 250 microseconds fixed pulse width.
- 1 – 160 Hz (adjustable) pulse rate, 1 Hz/step.
- Choose from synchronous, constant or alternation modes.
- Timer with 15-, 30- and 60-min. treatment periods; or continuous modes.
- Displays treatment time in hours.
- Patient compliance feature allows prescribing doctor to monitor patient's usage of device.
- Patient lock system prevents user from changing fixed parameters set by physician.
- Utilizes standard lead wires and "pigtail style" electrodes.
- Includes caps over buttons, 9 volt alkaline battery, 2 lead wires, 4 electrodes, instructions and a hard-plastic carrying case.