Fiberform Soft Splinting Material
Item # W-CPMFF
Shipping Expected to ship in 2-14 days.
Meyer Physical Therapy offers the largest selection of supplies and equipment, including a wide variety of Thermoplastic Splints. Made by Chesapeake Medical, the Fiberform Soft Splinting Material is one you can count on to help you provide excellent patient care. Need a different Thermoplastic Splints? We can help! Use our handy Live Chat tool or call 866.528.2144 for any questions about ordering Chesapeake Medical's Fiberform Soft Splinting Material today and experience for yourself why our customer service is consistently ranked the best in the industry.
Fiberform Soft Splinting Material Features
- Moderate resistance to stretch
- KEVLAR® fiber based elastic material with a 100% memory — Patent Pending
- Durable, yet lightweight — versus existing splinting materials
- Extremely rigid after fabrication — maximum in marketplace
- Molds and conforms well
- Additional drapability vs. FiberForm® "Stiff"
- Resists fingerprints and marks
- Edges finish well when cutting, hot or cold
- Unlimited shelf life
1/8" x 18" x 24", 3/32" x 18" x 24"
Please see the manufacturer's warranty for terms and conditions which are included with the product or can be viewed at the manufacturer's website.