You May Also Like
Used in workouts for strengthening, toning, flexibility, mobility and more.
Please Login for Price
16 Options Available
Contoured for your neck to provide soothing pain relief.
Please Login for Price
7 Options Available
Home Ranger 92
Don't Confine Shoulder Rehabilitation to Just the Clinic
Keep it simple when it comes to rehabilitation with the Ranger 92 Shoulder Pulley. This pulley is a simple assistive tool to regain, maintain or increase shoulder motion. It prepares the joint for mobilization, reduces pain and reinforces gains achieved. You can speed the recovery process and increase your range of motion by using this durable pulley system. Simply position the metal bracket door anchor over the top or along the side of any standard door in your home, office or hotel room. Choose the Ranger 92 Shoulder Pulley if you will have issues placing your pulley anchor over the door every time you exercise. The Ranger 92's metal bracket, when put over the door, can remain in place between exercise sessions. The Ranger 92 has assisted grip web handles, helpful if you can't grip or hold the handle. The web loops will hug your wrist, assisting your hold on the pulley handle. The patented Sure Track® Pulley will hold the rope secure and is made of a sturdy, smooth-gliding nylon that reduces squeaks, filth or complications. Not only will you feel your progress, but you can gauge it as well with the marked intervals on the custom braided rope. Simply knot the rope at the markings to shorten the rope as your shoulder improves. Make sure to read through the enclosed full-color exercise book, with photos and step-by-step directions.
The Home Ranger 92 Features
- Sure Track Pulley® -- Patented design with a "fender" around the pulley assures that the rope never disengages so patients can perform interruption free exercises.
- Durable, self-lubricating, nylon pulley eliminates annoying squeaks, messy metal residue or snags that cause rope degradation.
- Over the Door Metal Bracket -- Web door strap is replaced with 1.5" deep bracket allowing unit to remain in place between sessions.
- Positive Reinforcement Rope -- Rope is marked at intervals so patients and therapists can gauge progress. Custom braided, 86" long rope will not fray, flatten or unravel with repeated use.
- Assisted Grip Handles -- Handles allow those with limited grip to place webbing loop around wrist to better hold the handle.
- Full Color Packaging and Exercise Booklet -- Full color exercise booklet with step-by-step instructions for 11 basic shoulder exercises./li>