You May Also Like
Fabric backed and square-shaped, reusable electrodes make flexible yet reliable connections.
9 Options Available
D5 5-Mode Digital TENS Unit with Extra Safety Features
List Price: $79.96
Your Price: Select an option below to view pricing.
D5 5-Mode Digital TENS Unit with Extra Safety Features Features
- Safe to wear, even at night
- As a safety feature, the amplitude drops to "0" when the modes of operation are changed or when the lead wires or electrodes become detached from the patient
- Sleek, digital, two-channel unit has a flip-top safety cover to prevent buttons from being accidently pushed during wear
- Features an LCD screen and large push buttons
- The inside cover opens to an easy-to-read instruction diagram
- Offers five preset and programmable modes of operation: continuous, width modulation, burst modulation, burst 1 and burst 2
- Pulse intensity is continuously adjustable from 0 mA – 100 mA
- The adjustable pulse rate ranges from 1 Hz – 120 Hz
- Adjustable pulse width ranges from 25 μs – 250 μs
- Lightweight unit features a mode lock, timer and patient compliance meter for clinician to monitor patient use
- Includes four electrodes, two 48" wires, two "AA" alkaline batteries and carrying case
- Three-year warranty
- CAUTION: Federal law restricts this device to sale by or on the order of a physician or licensed practitioner.