YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
Mirror Box Triangle
ITEM # W-OPT173
For use in clinic or at home, the Mirror Box Triangle is designed to treat pain and disability in the hands or feet. It’s main function is to be used for complex regional pain syndrome, phantom limb pain, stroke and focal dystonia.
Mirror therapy works to exercise the brain synapses and is an integral part of Graded Motor Imagery. By placing the impaired hand behind the mirror and placing the healthy hand in front of the mirror, one can trick their brain into believing the reflection of the healthy hand is actually the impaired hand. The user can then exercise the impaired hand, in the brain, by performing movements with the healthy hand.
LIST PRICE: $69.99
YOUR PRICE: Select an option below to view pricing.
Expected to ship in 2-14 days.
Mirror Box Triangle Features
- A successful patient take-home resource, the NOI Mirror Box has helped many patients gain pain relief and improved limb movement
- It is ideal for a variety of pain and disability states in the hands and feet, including: Complex regional pain syndrome; Phantom limb pain; Stroke; Focal dystonia
- Use in conjuncion with NOI Recognize Limb Laterality CD and NOI Recognize Flash Cards for optimum results
- Always use under clinician supervision
- 11-3/4" W x 11" D x 12-1/2" H