Omega Max Splinting Material (3/32")
Item # W-NOR133
Shipping Expected to ship in 2-14 days.
Order your Omega Max Splinting Material (3/32") and other physical therapy supplies and equipment at Meyer Physical Therapy. Provide your patients with the best treatment experience possible with the Omega Max Splinting Material (3/32"). Whether you need Thermoplastic Splints, Dressing Aids, Pulse Oximeters or some other product, you'll find exactly what you need - and get it fast - at MeyerPT.com. Have questions or need help placing your order? Contact us via Live Chat or call one of our friendly representatives at 866.528.2144 today.
Omega Max Splinting Material (3/32") Features
- Conformability, moderate RTS, and 100% memory combine for a versatile, user-friendly splinting material
- Moderate to maximum resistance to stretch, allowing the splinter to fabricate any size splint without the material stretching on its own
- Moderate to maximum drape without stretching out of shape
- Provides excellent reproduction of detail as needed when splinting around small body areas
- 100% memory, splints can be remolded as frequently as needed
- Finished splints have moderate to maximum rigidity
- Large lower extremity or body splints do not require reinforcement
- Unique powder coating provides a tacky surface that holds the material in place
- A wet bond will hold firmly but can be pulled apart when cool
- Apply minimal solvent and dry heat to form a strong, permanent bond
- Unique surface and memory work together to make fingerprints and other surface marks disappear while the material is warm
- Heat cut edges and rub for a smooth finish
- When cut while warm, it forms smooth, sealed edges
- Unique working characteristics make it ideal for even the novice splinter to fabricate a broad variety of splints
- Moderate to aggressive handling is tolerated
- Splinting sensitive tissue or contracted spastic joints is possible
- Allows approximately 3 minutes of molding time to set up
- Four per pack
- 18" x 24"
3/32" x 18" x 24"
Please see the manufacturer's warranty for terms and conditions which are included with the product or can be viewed at the manufacturer's website.