Pathway STM-10 Vaginal Rectal Intracavity Stimulator
Item # W-PRG104
List Price: $466.15
Your Price: Select an option below to view pricing.
STM-10 Pathway Vaginal/Rectal Intracavity Stimulator: Pathways to Relief
The STM-10 Pathway Vaginal/Rectal Intracavity Stimulator is used in the treatment of urinary incontinence, mixed incontinence, stress, urge and other pelvic floor dysfunction. The unit has 4 frequencies, 4 duty cycles and 6 treatment times (5 – 30 min., increments of 5 min.). Similar to a TENS device but uses a probe intracavity, the STM-10 Pathway Vaginal/Rectal Intracavity Stimulator delivers neuromuscular re-education to dysfunctional areas through electrical stimulation. The STM-10 Pathway Vaginal/Rectal Intracavity Stimulator features a time usage display for patient compliance, protocol storage and tactile buttons for complete control, and operates on a 9 volt battery.
Pathway STM-10 Vaginal Rectal Intracavity Stimulator Features
- Microprocessor with auto step-through program.
- Treats urinary incontinence by neuromuscular re-education.
- One channel vaginal or rectal intracavity stimulation.
- Time display for compliance and protocol storage.
- Easy-to-control tactile buttons.
- Dual-purpose stimulation sensors.
- Runs on 9 volt battery.
- Stimulator and case only. Probes sold separately.
- Prescription required.
Please see the manufacturer's warranty for terms and conditions which are included with the product or can be viewed at the manufacturer's website.