Preferred Precut Elbow Splint
Item # W-NOR339021
List Price: $69.20
Your Price: Select an option below to view pricing.
At Meyer Physical Therapy, we're passionate about helping you so you can help your patients. The Preferred Precut Elbow Splint is one you can count on to help you provide excellent patient care. Browse other Thermoplastic Splints at Meyer Physical Therapy. For help or more information about Preferred Precut Elbow Splint, please contact us today via Live Chat or at 866.528.2144.
Preferred Precut Elbow Splint Features
- Treat elbow contractures in less time
- Provides static or static progressive positioning of the elbow following fractures, trauma and other orthopedic or neurological conditions
- Can be applied anteriorly or posteriorly
- Optional, 1/8" SplintCushion™ Padding made of closed-cell foam sold separately
- Apply to the precut, heat in water and mold
- Instructions are included
- Three per pack
- Small/medium: splint length: 17 1/2", proximal splint width 7 1/2", distal splint width 4 1/2"
- Large: splint length: 19 1/2", proximal splint width: 8 1/4", distal splint width 5"
Please see the manufacturer's warranty for terms and conditions which are included with the product or can be viewed at the manufacturer's website.