SAM Medical Products
Item # W-SAMSP1
Shipping Expected to ship in 2-14 days.
Exceptionally Strong & Supportive Splints
Help patients recover after an injury with the exceptional support of Sam Splints. Made from waterproof material that is reusable, lightweight and compact, these splints are perfect for efficient on-the-go treatment. Sam Splints are constructed from a thin staple of aluminum alloy, slot in between 2 layers of closed-cell foam. They can be bent into any of 3 simple curves to provide support to an injured area. Splints available for various body parts.
SAM Splint Features
- Provides added stability for all limbs including the neck
- Built from a thin core of aluminum alloy, sandwiched between two layers of closed-cell foam
- Exceptionally pliable
- Bent into any of three simple curves, it becomes extremely strong and supportive for any fractured or injured limb
- Waterproof, reusable, lightweight and compact
- Fastens in place with tape or wrap of choice, no extra equipment is needed
- Not affected by extreme temperatures or altitudes
- Closed-cell foam allows easy cleaning and disinfection; material compatible with all standard cleaning solutions
4.25" x 36", 5.5" x 36"
Please see the manufacturer's warranty for terms and conditions which are included with the product or can be viewed at the manufacturer's website.