Core Stix One Package
Item # W-SFICS0
Shipping Expected to ship in 2-14 days.
Progressive Resistance for Any Fitness Level
The Core Stix One Fitness Package is an easy-to-use functional trainer that uses rods (Stix) to provide progressive resistance for lower pain joint loading. This lightweight, compact trainer is fully inclusive so that anyone at any fitness level can perform strength, balance, metabolic, and flexibility routines on one system. Users may achieve unrestricted movement in all three planes of motion, and the system may be used in the standing, kneeling, lying, and seated positions. This package includes the Core Stix One Platform with integrated transport wheels and 3 arcs, providing 51 Stix positions; 7 pairs of Stix in varying resistance levels; the Double Stix Stand that compactly holds 14 Stix; board graphics with suggested exercises; a 70-pg. Sports Medical Manual; an instruction manual; and a PT and Active Aging Wall Chart poster. This product is wheelchair and walker accessible.
- Easy-to-use functional trainer; provides progressive resistance.
- Lightweight, compact, stable, and versatile.
- Wheelchair and walker accessible.
- Fully inclusive: strength, balance, metabolic, and flexibility routines at any fitness level.
- Unrestricted movement in all three planes of motion.
- Use in the standing, kneeling, lying, and seated positions.
- Core Stix One Platform with integrated transport wheels and 3 arcs.
- 7 pairs of Stix: five 5-ft. Stix (X-Lite, Lite, Medium, Heavy, and X-Heavy); two 4-ft. Stix (X-Lite and Lite).
- Double Stix Stand.
- Board graphics with suggested exercises.
- 70-pg. Sports Medical Manual; an instruction manual.
- PT and Active Aging Wall Chart poster.
- Rods: Fiberglass within soft plastic sleeves; includes steel inserts (bottom) and rubber grips (top). Not made from natural rubber latex.
- Platform: Powder-coated steel frame; aluminum support surface.
- Platform Dimensions: 60.5 in. x 33 in. x 5.5 in. (including arcs).
- Double Core Stix Stand: Powder-coated steel; holds 14 rods.
- Double Core Stix Stand Dimensions: 13 in. x 15.25 in. x 2.33 in.
- Boxed Dimensions of Core Stix System: 64.5 in. x 38 in. x 7 in. (includes platform, double Stix stand, seven pairs of Stix, and manuals).
- Boxed System Weight: 130 lb.