Smart Cuffs - BFR (Blood Flow Restriction)
Designed for the Future of Rehab
Smart Cuffs are designed for Blood Flow Restriction training, safely restricting venous blood flow from a working muscle, but allowing arterial blood flow to that working muscle. Features include the TrueTourniquet™ bladder system, designed specifically for BFR, PressureLock™ Valve System, which allows the tube to be detached, enabling freedom of movement and helping to produce consistent results. Doppler available with Clinical set, sold separately for other sets.
- TrueTourniquet™ bladder system, designed specifically for BFR.
- PressureLock™ Valve System allows tube to be detached, enabling freedom of movement and helping to produce consistent results.
- Thick, anti-microbial neoprene encases bladder system and provides superior comfort, hygiene and durability.
- Top-quality, German-made Bosch+Sohn Iconica™ palm gauge produces precise, accurate measurements.
- Specific inflation metrics (for each size of cuff) ensure reliable results.
- Herringbone woven nylon fabric lines the edges for enhanced comfort.
- Made in the USA by an ISO 13485 Medical Device Certified manufacturer
- Doppler available with Clinical set. Sold separately for other sets.
- Affordably priced