Static Progressive PIP Finger Extension Splint
Item # W-NOR156791
List Price: $41.96
Your Price: Select an option below to view pricing.
Find exactly the right Specialty Splints at Meyer Physical Therapy. Provide your patients with the best treatment experience possible with the Static Progressive PIP Finger Extension Splint. In addition to Specialty Splints, you'll also find a wide range of other Splinting and Casting products at MeyerPT.com. For more information about Static Progressive PIP Finger Extension Splint or other Specialty Splints, please contact us today via Live Chat or at 866.528.2144.
Static Progressive PIP Finger Extension Splint Features
- Provides constant force to help correct finger flexion contractures of the PIP joint
- Easy-to-use finger extension splint
- Simply turn and move the positioning nuts on both threaded rods toward the tips for increased extension
- Adjusts from 90° PIP flexion to 0° extension
- Threaded rod can be cut down using heavy duty wire cutter
- The finger trough slides along the two parallel threaded rods as the amount of PIP extension increases
- DIP joint is held in full extension, though slight flexion is achievable depending upon the distal strap placement on the finger trough
- The finger trough and MP pad are constructed of thin, pliable plastic with a soft foam liner for added comfort and minimal finger slippage
- The trough length can be trimmed with scissors as needed
- Straps can be adjusted and secured easily using hook and loop fasteners
- To size measure PIP width
Large, Medium, Small, X-Large
Please see the manufacturer's warranty for terms and conditions which are included with the product or can be viewed at the manufacturer's website.