- Office Supplies
- Evaluation & Diagnostic Tools
- Device Batteries & Chargers
- Paper Products
- Protective Garments
- X-Ray Equipment
- Treatment & Exam Room
- SOFT TISSUE MOBILIZATION
- KINESIOLOGY TAPE
- VITAMINS & SUPPLEMENTS
- Sports Nutrition
- Superfoods & Phytonutrients
- Weight Management
- EXERCISE & REHAB
- Agility & Plyometrics
- TREATMENT AREA
On Target Publications
Sue Falsone: The Shoulder
List Price: $47.41
Your Price: Select an option below to view pricing.
A Valuable Addition to Your Professional Library
If your patients are overhead athletes or others with shoulder or neck pain, you don't want to miss Sue Falsone’s
Sue Falsone has had extensive experience working with overhead athletes, having worked as the head athletic trainer of the L.A. Dodgers for six years and at EXOS (formerly Athlete’s Performance) for 13 years. Falsone currently owns S&F, where she teaches healthcare clinicians the skills they need to get better results with their clients.
Sue Falsone: The Shoulder Features
- 2-disc, 68-minute DVD set.
- Full audio recordings of the presentation in MP3 format.
- Full transcripts of the presentation in PDF format.
- 2 Tip Sheets in PDF format.
- A 56-minute audio recording and transcript of Gray Cook's Keynote Address of the 2012 IFOMPT Conference.
- A 37-minute audio recording and transcript of Lee Burton's Core Testing and Assessment.
- FMS Scoring Criteria, Score Sheet and Verbal Instructions, a 13-page PDF.
- Phil Plisky: Implementing Testing and Screening, a 13-minute audio recording with transcript.
- get the latest
- Sign up today and be the first to know about new
healthcare products and special offers.
SEE WHAT'S TRENDING!
ALL THE HOTTEST AND MOST POPULAR PRODUCTS IN ONE PLACE!