Total Back System
MeyerPT # MFT100 MFG# TOTAL BACK SYSTEM HCPCS# E0941
Alleviate pressure on discs and nerves using the Total Back System. Inversion therapy gently decompresses and elongates the spine to help relieve back pain while increasing flexibility, strength and circulation. Convertible to 45°, the multi-position Total Back System provides various stretching and strengthening options and features foldaway handles for extra assistance. Constructed with soft, high-quality, polyurethane padding and a granite finish, the durable Total Back System can support up to 300 lbs. and is backed by a 5 year warranty. This inversion therapy system folds for easy storage and its wheels allow convenient transport.More Information
Please Login To See PricingLogin Now
|Specifications for Item MFT100|
Uses inversion therapy to gently decompress and elongate the spine, alleviating pressure on the discs and nerve roots, and allowing important nutrients to flow into the discsHelps alleviate back pain, while increasing flexibility, strength and circulationStrengthens and stretches back and abdominal musclesConvertible to a 45? hyperextension benchHeight-adjustable system accommodates most people from 4'11" - 6'5"Everything is included in one complete systemMultiposition feature gives users various optionsFoldaway handles provide extra assistanceWheels allow easy movementSoft, high-quality, polyurethane thigh padFolds for easy storage65 lbs.; 300-lb. weight capacityGranite gray finishFive-year warrantyAdditional freight charges applyPlease call for a freight quote
Total Back System Features
- Inversion therapy hyperextension bench.
- Uses inversion therapy to gently decompress and elongate the spine.
- Helps relieve back pain while increasing flexibility, strength and circulation.
- Alleviates pressure on the discs and nerve roots.
- Convertible to a 45° hyperextension bench.
- Height-adjustable; accommodates people from 4' 11" to 6' 5".
- High-quality polyurethane padding.
- Folds for easy storage; wheels allow convenient movement.
- Granite gray finish.
- Weight capacity: 300 lbs.
Please see the manufacturer's warranty for terms and conditions which are included with the product or can be viewed at the manufacturer's website.