Rip Trainer Basic Kit
Item # W-FNS113KIT
Shipping Expected to ship in 2-14 days.
TRX Rip Trainer Kit Creates "Ripped" Bodies
The famous TRX Rip Trainer Basic Kit will get our body looking ripped after consistent use for a short period of time. It uses an advanced resistance cord system to create a flexible, unbalanced load, thereby enabling you to develop core strength, flexibility and endurance through movement patterns that are similar to those in everyday life. Using TRX for rip training exercises, you'll be giving yourself stationary bodyweight-based stability and strength training exercises that are scalable to all levels of fitness. Rip trainer workouts can be done wherever you are – this kit can be used virtually anywhere by simply attaching the cord to a convenient anchor in the room.
Rip Trainer Basic Kit Features
- TRX rip trainer works muscles for strength training.
- TRX Rip Trainer Basic Kit contains a medium-resistance cord (with protective nylon cover), a door anchor, a carabiner, a safety strap, a basic training DVD, a basic training workout guide and a carrying bag.
- The Rip Trainer Basic DVD includes a 30-minute real-time rip trainer workout as well as setup, safety and use instructions.
- Popular features of the Rip Trainer Basic Kit are the 25-page, 18-exercise workout guide; the protective foam door anchor; and the extremely lightweight carrying bag.
- TRX Rip Trainer with sport cord and carabiner weighs under 5 lbs., is 22" long when disassembled and is 43.5" long when fully assembled.
Please see the manufacturer's warranty for terms and conditions which are included with the product or can be viewed at the manufacturer's website.