Final Combined Finger Flexion Splint
Item # W-NOR156781
List Price: $51.87
Your Price: Select an option below to view pricing.
At Meyer Physical Therapy, we're passionate about helping you so you can help your patients. Try Final Combined Finger Flexion Splint. Whether you're looking for a Final Combined Finger Flexion Splint or another Specialty Splints, you'll find it at Meyer Physical Therapy. Contact a friendly representative at 866.528.2144 for more information or browse our best-selling products by treatment area today.
Final Combined Finger Flexion Splint Features
- Provides constant progressive force to achieve final flexion of the PIP and DIP joints
- Turn the positioning nuts on both rods to gain full composite PIP and DIP flexion
- The proximal pad slides along the parallel rods, bringing the PIP and DIP joints together
- To fit into the splint, at least 90° PIP flexion and 45° DIP passive flexion is needed
- The rods can be trimmed using wire cutters
- The proximal and distal pads are covered with soft foam padding for comfort and minimal finger slippage
- To size, measure the width at the widest area of the finger
Please see the manufacturer's warranty for terms and conditions which are included with the product or can be viewed at the manufacturer's website.