Effective date: 12/2017
MeyerPT PRIVACY SUMMARY
Table of Contents
- WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU AND HOW DO WE USE IT?
- INFORMATION AUTOMATICALLY COLLECTED THROUGH COOKIES AND OTHER TRACKING TECHNOLOGY
- THIRD PARTY DATA COLLECTION AND INTEREST BASED ADVERTISING
- HOW WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION
- YOUR CHOICES AND CONTROL OVER YOUR INFORMATION
- HOW WE STORE AND PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION
- CHILDREN’S PRIVACY
- YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
- LINKS TO OTHER WEB SITES AND SERVICES
- HOW TO CONTACT US
HOW DO WE USE PERSONAL INFORMATION AND HOW IS IT COLLECTED?
We collect categories of personal information. The categories we collect may include: Contact and profile information; Comments, chat and opinions; Payment and transaction information; Location information; Information provided by social networks; Information provided by third parties; Information about fraudulent or criminal activity related to your account; Information about website activity.
This personal information is collected from you in many ways, a few examples include:
- Submitting Personal Information To Us. We collect personal information about you when you register for an account, make a purchase, sign up for marketing communications, or send it to us.
- Using Our Service. We collect some personal information about you automatically as you use our Service and visit our branches.
- Third-Party Partners. We may also collect personal information from our third-party partners who help us to provide the Service or from other third party partners to supplement or enhance our information.
We may link or combine information that we collect about you from various sources to help ensure a consistent user experience regardless of how you interact with us – online, over the phone, in person, on mobile, or on social media.
HOW DO WE SHARE INFORMATION?
We share information in a variety of circumstances to provide our services, respond to your requests, improve your experience, and otherwise conduct our business. For example, we may share information:
- With third parties to fulfill your request, such as when you chose to share your activities on MeyerPT with your friends and contacts, or when you engage in promotional activities we provide with third party partners.
- With select third parties, so that they can provide you with information and marketing messages about products and services you may enjoy.
WHAT CHOICES DO YOU HAVE?
We want you to understand your choices regarding how we may process your personal information. Depending on how you use the Service, these choices may include the following:
- Interest-based advertising. Visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s online resources, and/or the DAA’s resources to learn about how you may opt-out of certain interest-based advertising. Some of these opt-outs may not be effective unless your browser is set to accept cookies. Furthermore, if you use a different device, change browsers or delete cookies, you may need to perform the opt-out task again.
- Cookies Settings and Preferences. You may disable cookies and other tracking technologies through the settings in your browser.
- E-mail Settings and Preferences. If you no longer want to receive marketing e-mails from us, you may choose to unsubscribe at any time. You can also set your e-mail options to prevent the automatic downloading of images that may contain tracking technologies.
- Marketing Preferences. You may request that your personal information not be shared with unaffiliated parties for their own marketing purposes by sending your request to Data-Privacy@MeyerPT.com with the subject line "do not share."
- California residents have certain privacy rights detailed here
1. WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU AND HOW DO WE USE IT?
We collect personal information about you when you voluntarily submit information to us when you use our Service. This can include information you provide to us when you register for an account, make a purchase, post a review, send us messages, subscribe to our mailing lists, newsletters or other forms of marketing communications, participate in a survey, click on an ad, redeem a promotion or use some other feature of our Service.
We collect certain information automatically when you use the Service, such as information about the pages you look at on our Service, the actions you take on our Service or the device you use to access our Service.
We may also collect information about you from these third parties.
- Contact and profile information
- Comments, chat and opinions
- Payment and transaction information
- Location information
- User experience interaction based on your account activity
- Information provided by social networks
- Information provided by third parties
- Information about fraudulent or criminal activity related to your account
2. INFORMATION AUTOMATICALLY COLLECTED THROUGH COOKIES AND OTHER TRACKING TECHNOLOGY.
When you use our Service, read our emails, or otherwise engage with us through a computer or mobile device, we and our third party partners, automatically collect information about how you access and use the Service and information about the device you use to access the Service.
We use this information to enhance and personalize your user experience, to monitor and improve our websites and services, and for other internal purposes.
We typically collect this information through a variety of tracking technologies, including cookies, Flash objects, web beacons, embedded scripts, location-identifying technologies, and similar technology (collectively, “tracking technologies”).
Information we collect automatically about you may be combined with other personal information we collect directly.
3. THIRD PARTY DATA COLLECTION AND INTEREST BASED ADVERTISING.
Interest Based Advertising
We participate in interest-based advertising and use third party advertising companies to serve you targeted advertisements based on your browsing history. We permit third party online advertising networks, social media companies and other third party services, to collect, information about your use of our websites and mobile apps over time so that they may play or display ads on our Service, on other websites, apps or services you may use, and on other devices you may use. Typically, though not always, the information used for interest-based advertising is collected through cookies or similar tracking technologies, which recognize the device you are using and collect information, including click stream information, browser type, time and date you visited the site and other information. We may share a common account identifier (such as an email address or user ID) with our third party advertising partners to help identify you across devices. We and our third party partners use this information to make the advertisements you see online more relevant to your interests, as well as to provide advertising-related services such as reporting, attribution, analytics and market research.
Social Media Widgets and Advertising
Our Service may include social media features, such as the Facebook Like button, Google Plus, LinkedIn, Snapchat, Instagram, Twitter or other widgets. These social media companies may recognize you and collect information about your visit to our Service, and they may set a cookie or employee other tracking technologies. Your interactions with those features are governed by the privacy policies of those companies.
We display targeted advertising to you through social media platforms, such as Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and others. These companies have interest-based advertising programs that allow us to direct advertisements to users who have shown interest in our Service while those users are on the social media platform, or to groups of other users who share similar traits, such as likely commercial interests and demographics. These advertisements are governed by the privacy policies of those social media companies that provide them.
We, or our third party partners, may link your various devices so that content you see on one device can result in relevant advertising on another device. We do this by collecting information about each device you use when you are logged in to our Service. We may also work with third party partners who employ tracking technologies, or the application of statistical modeling tools, to determine if two or more devices are linked to a single user or household. We may share a common account identifier (such as an email address or user ID) with third party advertising partners to help recognize you across devices. We, and our partners, can use this cross-device linkage to serve interest-based advertising and other personalized content to you across your devices, to perform analytics and to measure the performance of our advertising campaigns.
Third party partners.
The following is a sample of the third party service partners we work with to provide cross-device linking and advertising services. We will strive to update this list if or when we work with new partners which offer you a choices about the collection of your information, but as partners change and new technologies become available, this list is likely to change over time and may not always reflect our current partners.
Google Analytics and Advertising.
We use Google Analytics and Google Universal Analytics to recognize you and link the devices you use when you visit our site or Service on your browser or mobile device, login to your account on our Service, or otherwise engage with us. We share a unique identifier, like a user ID or hashed email address, with Google Universal Analytics to facilitate the service. Google Analytics allows us to better understand how our users interact with our Service and to tailor our advertisements and content to you. For information on how Google Analytics collects and processes data, as well as how you can control information sent To Google, review Google's site “How Google uses data when you use our partners' sites or apps” located at www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/. You can learn about Google Analytics’ currently available opt-outs, including the Google Analytics Browser Ad-On here https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/.
We may also utilize certain forms of display advertising and other advanced features through Google Universal Analytics, such as Remarketing with Google Analytics, Google Display Network Impression Reporting, the DoubleClick Campaign Manager Integration, and Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting. These features enable us to use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) and third-party cookies (such as the Doubleclick advertising cookie) or other third party cookies together to inform, optimize, and display ads based on your past visits to the Service. You may control your advertising preferences or opt-out of certain Google advertising products by visiting the Google Ads Preferences Manager, currently available at https://google.com/ads/preferences or by vising NAI’s online resources at http://www.networkadvertising.org/choices.
User Experience Information
On some of our websites or services, we use third party tools to monitor user experience information. These tools automatically collect usage information, including mouse clicks and movements, page scrolling and any text keyed into website forms. The information collected does not include passwords, payment details, or other sensitive personal data. We use this information for site analytics, optimization and to improve website usability. We do not permit this information to be shared with or used by third parties for their own purposes.
4. HOW WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION
We may share your personal information in the instances described below. For further information on your choices regarding your information, see the “Control Over Your Information” section below.
We may share your personal information with the following parties:
- Third parties at your request: you may choose to share your activities on MeyerPT with your friends through email, text or on various social media networks.
- Promotional partners: third parties with whom we partner to provide contests and sweepstakes, or other promotional activities, which will usually be identified by name in the Official Rules of the contest or sweepstakes.
- Select third parties: third parties, so that they can provide you with information and marketing messages about products or services that may interest you. To opt-out of our sharing your personal information with such companies, see Your Choices and Control Over Your Information, below.
- Service providers and advisors: third party vendors and other service providers that perform services for us, on our behalf, which may include identifying and serving targeted advertisements, providing mailing or email services, tax and accounting services, product fulfilment, payments processing, data enhancement services, fraud prevention, web hosting, or providing analytic services.
- The public: when you provide feedback or post user content on our site. For example, if you post a product review on our website or a comment on our social media sites, your information, such as your first name, last initial, state of residence, and your comments, may be displayed on our website or on our social media pages.
- Purchasers and third parties in connection with a business transaction: personal information may be disclosed to third parties in connection with a MeyerPT-related transaction, such as a merger, sale of MeyerPT assets or shares, reorganization, financing, change of control or acquisition of all or a portion of our business by another MeyerPT or third party, or in the event of a bankruptcy or related or similar proceedings; and
We may also share information with others in an aggregated or otherwise anonymized form that does not reasonably identify you directly as an individual.
5. YOUR CHOICES AND CONTROL OVER YOUR INFORMATION
Profile and data sharing settings: You may update your profile information, such as your user name, address, or billing information, and may change some of your data sharing preferences on you’re My Profile - Account Page.
How to control your email preferences: You can stop receiving promotional email communications from us by clicking on the “unsubscribe link” provided in such communications. We make every effort to promptly process all unsubscribe requests. You may not opt out of service-related communications (e.g., account verification, transactional communications, changes/updates to features of the Service, technical and security notices).
Modifying or deleting your information: If you have any questions about reviewing, modifying, or deleting your information, or if you want to remove your name or comments from our website or publicly displayed content, you can contact us directly at Data-Privacy@MeyerPT.com. We may not be able to modify or delete your information in all circumstances.
How to control data sharing for marketing purposes: You may request that your personal information not be shared further with unaffiliated third parties for their own marketing purposes by sending your request to Data-Privacy@MeyerPT.com with the subject line “do not share.” We make every effort to promptly address all opt-out requests.
Geolocation and in-branch location: You may control location tracking by adjusting your location services settings on your mobile device. We may continue to approximate your location based on your IP address when you access the Service through a computer or device.
- Cookies and Flash cookies. Most browsers allow you to adjust your browser settings to: (i) notify you when you receive a cookie, which lets you choose whether or not to accept it; (ii) disable existing cookies; or (iii) set your browser to automatically reject cookies.
Blocking or deleting cookies may negatively impact your experience using the Service, as some features and services on our Service may not work properly.
Deleting cookies does not delete Local Storage Objects (LSOs) such as Flash objects and HTML5. To manage Flash cookie settings and preferences, you must use the settings manager on Adobe’s website or by clicking here. If you choose to delete Flash objects from our Service, then you may not be able to access and use all or part of the Service or benefit from the information and services offered.
- Interest-based advertising. To learn about interest-based advertising and how you may be able to opt-out of some of this advertising, you may wish to visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s online resources, at http://www.networkadvertising.org/choices, and/or the DAA’s resources at www.aboutads.info/choices.
- Cross-device linking. Please note that opting-out of receiving interest-based advertising through the NAI’s and DAA’s online resources will only opt-out a user from receiving interest-based ads on that specific browser or device, but the user may still receive interest-based ads on his or her other devices. You must perform the opt-out on each browser or device you use.
- Mobile advertising. You may also be able to limit interest-based advertising through the settings on your mobile device by selecting “limit ad tracking” (iOS) or “opt-out of interest based ads” (Android). You may also be able to opt-out of some – but not all – interest-based ads served by mobile ad networks by visiting http://youradchoices.com/appchoices and downloading the mobile AppChoices app.
- Some of these opt-outs may not be effective unless your browser is set to accept cookies. If you delete cookies, change your browser settings, switch browsers or computers, or use another operating system, you will need to opt-out again.
- California residents have certain privacy rights detailed here
6. HOW WE STORE AND PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION
Keeping your information safe: Security of your information is very important to us, and we have put in place safeguards to preserve the integrity and security of information we collect and that we share with our service providers. However, no security system is impenetrable and we cannot guarantee the security of our systems 100%. In the event that any information under our control is compromised as a result of a breach of security, we will take reasonable steps to investigate the situation and, where appropriate, notify those individuals whose information may have been compromised and take other steps, in accordance with any applicable laws and regulations.
7. CHILDREN’S PRIVACY
MeyerPT does not knowingly collect or solicit any information from anyone under the age of 13 on this Site. In the event that we learn that we have inadvertently collected personal information from a child under age 13, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any information from a child under 13, please contact us at Data-Privacy@MeyerPT.com.
Any California residents under the age of eighteen (18) who have registered to use the Service, and who posted content or information on the Service, can request removal by emailing us at Data-Privacy@MeyerPT.com or writing to us at ATTN: Privacy Officer | 6333 Hudson Crossing Parkway, Hudson, Ohio 44236., detailing where the content or information is posted and attesting that you posted it. We will then make reasonable good faith efforts to remove the post from prospective public view or anonymize it so the minor cannot be individually identified to the extent required by applicable law. This removal process cannot ensure complete or comprehensive removal. For instance, third-parties may have republished or archived content by search engines and others that we do not control.
8. YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
We may from time to time elect to share certain “personal information” (as defined by California’s “Shine The Light” law) about you with third parties for those third parties’ direct marketing purposes. California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits California residents who have supplied personal information, as defined in the statute, to us to, under certain circumstances, to request and obtain certain information regarding our disclosure, if any, of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. If this applies, you may obtain the categories of personal information shared and the names and addresses of all third parties that received personal information for their direct marketing purposes during the immediately prior calendar year (e.g. requests made in 2017 will receive information about 2016 sharing activities). To make such a request, please provide sufficient information for us to determine if this applies to you, attest to the fact that you are a California resident and provide a current California address for our response. You may make one such request each year by emailing us at Data-Privacy@MeyerPT.com or writing to us at ATTN: Privacy Officer | 6333 Hudson Crossing Parkway, Hudson, Ohio 44236.
9. LINKS TO OTHER WEB SITES AND SERVICES
10. HOW TO CONTACT US
Contact Customer Service or email us at Data-Privacy@MeyerPT.com. Or writing to us at ATTN: Privacy Officer | 6333 Hudson Crossing Parkway, Hudson, Ohio 44236
- - - - - - - - -
Effective date: 12/2017