Meyer Physical Therapy is strongly committed to safeguarding your privacy and has taken steps to protect the information you share with us. We ensure the integrity of all ordering and profile transactions between you and Meyer Physical Therapy with the most secure encryption technologies. Furthermore, we have managerial procedures in place to help maintain the accuracy, currency and completeness of your information. We will make a sincere effort to respond to your requests to correct information inaccuracies in a timely manner. In accordance with standard practices, we highly recommend that you keep your username and password strictly confidential.
This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for MeyerPT.com. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website. It will notify you of the following:
- 1. What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- 2. What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- 3. The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- 4. How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use & Sharing
Meyer Physical Therapy is the sole owner of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email, transactions, account profiles and other direct contact from you. Under no circumstances will we share your information with other interested parties without your express consent.
Your Access to & Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number provided on our website:
- • See what data we have about you, if any.
- • Change/correct any data we have about you.
- • Have us delete any data we have about you.
- • Express any concern you have about our use of your data.