MTD 4000 Traction Head Unit
Item # W-MET105
List Price: $2,759.00
Your Price: Select an option below to view pricing.
User-Definable and Easy to Use
The MTD 4000 (Mettler Traction Decompression) system is an easy-to-use device that offers static and intermittent traction with user-definable hold, rest, and treatment times. It gently pulls the cervical spine or lumbar spine in opposite directions to draw the soft tissue around the cervical or lumbar joints and separate the distance between bone sections of the vertebra. The MTD 4000 may be used to help relieve peripheral radiation/sciatica and pain associated with: protruding discs, spinal root impingement, bulging discs, hypomobility, herniated discs, degenerative joint disease, degenerative disc disease, facet syndrome, posterior facet syndrome, compressions fracture, acute facet problems, radicular pain, discogenic pain and prolapsed discs.
- Maximum Output Force: 198 lbs. / 90 Kg
- Easy to use
- Active displays show all treatment parameters and progress
- Multiple sensors and safety controls
- Adjustable Hold/Rest times
- Continuous and intermittent traction with multiple speed selection
- Mounts to almost any table platform
- Memory to store up to 8 user-defined protocols
- AC 110 V~120 V, 50/60 Hz or
- AC 220 V~240 V, 50/60 Hz
- L 14.2 in × W 12.2 in × T 9 in
- (L 36 cm × W 31 cm × T 22.9 cm)
- 32 lbs. (14.5 kg)
- Warranty: 2 years
Please see the manufacturer's warranty for terms and conditions which are included with the product or can be viewed at the manufacturer's website.