Norco Lateral Pip Hinge Splint
Item # W-NOR587
List Price: $26.58
Your Price: Select an option below to view pricing.
Order your Norco Lateral Pip Hinge Splint and other physical therapy supplies and equipment at Meyer Physical Therapy. Norco Lateral Pip Hinge Splint is one of our most popular products. Whether you're using the Norco Lateral Pip Hinge Splint to evaluate and treat one patient or many, you'll appreciate our competitive pricing and phenomenal customer service. Whether you need Specialty Splints, Heating Units and Accessories, Disinfectants or some other product, you'll find exactly what you need - and get it fast - at MeyerPT.com. Contact a friendly representative at 866.528.2144 for more information or browse our best-selling products by treatment area today.
Norco Lateral Pip Hinge Splint Features
- Ideal for limiting radial and lateral deviation of the PIP joint while allowing active PIP flexion and extension
- Wraparound finger pieces are made of a firm, yet moldable, metal frame that is padded for comfort with hook and loop straps
- Use to maintain alignment and provide support for PIP injuries due to sprains, strains, partial collateral ligament tears, or for post-operative conditions
- Align the hinge to the axis of the joint for proper positioning
- If dynamic flexion is desired, add rubber band tension volarly between the two finger supports
- To size, measure from MP crease to DIP crease
- If measurement falls between sizes, order the smaller size
Please see the manufacturer's warranty for terms and conditions which are included with the product or can be viewed at the manufacturer's website.