Rebound Splinting Material (Smooth)
Item # W-CPM321
Shipping Expected to ship in 2-14 days.
Find exactly the right Thermoplastic Splints at Meyer Physical Therapy. Whether you are purchasing for the first time or placing a replacement order, you'll appreciate the high quality of Chesapeake Medical's Rebound Splinting Material (Smooth), as well as the competitive prices and outstanding service you'll receive at MeyerPT.com. Whether you're looking for a Rebound Splinting Material (Smooth) or another Thermoplastic Splints, you'll find it at Meyer Physical Therapy. At Meyer Physical Therapy, you'll find everything from Chesapeake Medical Rebound Splinting Material (Smooth) to the most popular - and even hard to find - physical therapy products. To learn more about Rebound Splinting Material (Smooth) or any of our other products, or for information about how we can help you grow your business, contact us today.
Rebound Splinting Material (Smooth) Features
- Moderate resistance to stretch
- Coated sheet surface to avoid accidental sticking but provides enough tack to hold a temporary bond for the "Wrap" and "Tack" splinting technique
- Great for elbow splints or for any circumferential splints
- Permanent bond can be achieved by disturbing the surfaces or with a bonding solvent
- "Rebounds" with 100% elastic memory
- Transparent when reaching proper molding temperature of 160° F (70° C)
- Provides assistance with proper placement of splint to avoid pressure areas
- Upon cooling, the material will return to its original white color (Not applicable to color products)
- The only coated / treated elastic splinting material that does not stick when heated
- Reheat and remold with ease due to the 100% elastic type memory
- Instant bonding
- Perforations provide varying degrees of ventilation and weight
- No shrinkage
1/16" x 18" x 24", 1/8" x 18" x 24"
Please see the manufacturer's warranty for terms and conditions which are included with the product or can be viewed at the manufacturer's website.