Foam Electrodes (Carbon)
BodyMed® White Carbon Electrodes
Experience High-Quality Electrodes for Less with BodyMed®.
Designed for superior adhesion and flexibility, BodyMed® White Carbon Electrodes offer improved durability at a price that won’t break the budget. These premium carbon electrode pads are designed with conductive carbon film and white foam backing. They are made with exceptional grade adhesive for comfort when applying to skin.
Easy to Apply
These foam-backed electrodes feature an adhesive gel layer that allows for easy application. These electrodes’ flexibility allows them to adhere to most areas for treatment. Available in round, square, and rectangle electrodes.
These electrodes are for use with Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation (TENS) and Electrical Muscle Stimulators (EMS) units. They are professional quality and used by healthcare practitioners for at-home usage with their professional electrotherapy devices.
Each carbon electrode allows for multiple uses. To reuse each electrode:
- Peel the electrode off the plastic layer.
- Apply it to the treatment area.
- Remove after treatment and reapply to the plastic layer for later use.
- Carbon electrodes for use with TENS and muscle stimulators.
- Conductive carbon film with white foam backing.
- Flexible and reusable.
- Features Gel that is easy to apply and reposition.
- Available in several shapes and sizes.