Adjustable Aluminum Cane
MeyerPT # ZZRADL177 MFG# ZZRADL177 HCPCS# E0100 Other Options Available
Option: Foam Grip / Offset - (Adjusts 30.5" - 41")
Please Login To See PricingLogin Now
BodyMed Adjustable Aluminum Canes allow an individual to walk with less discomfort, and help to reduce swelling and strain on the injured body part. Made of an ultra-lightweight aluminum with reinforced construction to ensure exceptional strength and body-weight support. The easy push-button height adjuster has a locking mechanism for security. Heavy-duty rubber grips on the feet prevent the canes from slipping and skidding.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Offset cane features cushioned foam grips. Standard cane features vinyl grip.
- Offset cane adjusts 30.5 – 41". Standard cane adjusts 30-39".
- Rubber grip prevents slipping.
- Easy to adjust for proper height.
- Strong, lightweight aluminum.