All Sport Tape Underwrap
Item # W-CRM139
Shipping Expected to ship in 2-14 days.
Underwrap Is the Physio's Duct Tape
Pretaping with Underwrap is how today's professional athletic trainers, physios, sports therapists and surgical professionals safeguard skin from adhesive tape burn that can tear and cause chafing of the skin. Underwrap is applied to the skin prior to adhesive strapping for added comfort and security. No more pulling off adhesive tape and taking the top layer of skin with it. Underwrap protects as well as securely holds bandages and cold packs in place without distracting discomfort or skin irritation. Originally intended for use with adhesive tape, it's also great by itself. Use Underwrap as a supportive muscle and tendon strap or spontaneous hair tie. If you need a self-adhering, flexible, thin, lightweight, comfortable, latex-free solution for lining or holding something in place, turn to Underwrap because you know it can do the job.
All Sport Tape Underwrap Features
- Eliminates skin irritation from repeated taping.
- A versatile accessory for a variety of uses.
- Made from latex-free foam material.
- Comes in beige, black, blue, brite green, brite pink, brite teal, brite yellow, green, orange, purple, red and yellow.
- Available in single rolls, 12/pack (beige only) and 48/case (black only).
Black, Blue, Brite Green, Brite Teal, Green, Hot Pink, Purple, Red, Yellow
Please see the manufacturer's warranty for terms and conditions which are included with the product or can be viewed at the manufacturer's website.