Digital Moist Heating Pad
BodyMed® Digital Moist Heating Pad
Soothing Relief for Strains & Sprains
Find temporary relief for muscle strains and sprains with the BodyMed Digital Moist Heating Pad. This heating pad requires no water, making it easy and convenient to use. No need to worry about forgetting to turn off this heating pad. It features automatic shut-off that you can program for users.
Requires No Water to Use
The BodyMed Digital Moist Heating Pad requires no water, but instead produces its own moisture using the humidity in the air.
Easy-to-read LCD controls allow you to set and monitor treatment temperature and time.
Lockout feature guards against unintended touching of the controls during treatment.
Digital Heating Pad
This moist heating pad includes high-grade intensive ceramics. The digital far-infrared ray moisture heating pad adopts the latest high-density electric carbon wire to increase temperature quickly. For normal treatment, 15 minutes on a cycle is sufficient.
Creates penetrating heat to lessen the discomfort of muscle strain, poor posture, degenerative diseases, trauma or joint instability.
Use for injuries or conditions such as osteoarthritis, tendonitis, bursitis, torn meniscus.
Use for muscle or ligament strain, bulging or ruptured discs, arthritis, osteoporosis, skeletal issues.
Soothing heat relieves strains from overexertion, post-workout soreness, cramping or stiffness, and adds comforting warmth.
Temporary Relief from Discomfort
The BodyMed Digital Moist Heating Pad includes a soft fleece cover and an instruction manual. This heating pad offers temporary relief associated with muscle strains and sprains.
For more than a decade, BodyMed has been providing healthcare professionals with reliable, affordable products for patient care and clinic operations. BodyMed is synonymous with quality and cost-effective utility, which is why you'll find BodyMed products in clinics across the country.
- Cost-effective, reliable products
- Designed for patient care and clinic operations
- Ideal for healthcare professionals
- Heating pad for temporary pain relief associated with muscle strains and sprains, joint pain, and inflammation.
- Does not require water; it produces its own moisture using humidity in the air.
- Easy-to-read LCD controls allow user to set and monitor treatment temperature and time.
- Lockout feature guards against unintended touching of the controls during treatment.
- Includes heating pad, fleece cover and instruction manual.
- Maximum temperature setting is 166°.
- Available in 4 sizes, designed for multiple application areas.