2" Square Fabric & Blue Gel Carbon Electrode
BodyMed® Blue Gel Carbon Electrodes
Experience High-Quality Electrodes for Less with BodyMed®.
Designed for superior adhesion and flexibility, BodyMed® Blue Gel Carbon Electrodes offer improved durability at a price that won’t break the budget. These premium carbon electrode pads are designed with conductive carbon film and unique adhesive gel backing that is ideal for use on sensitive skin.
Easy to Apply
These fabric-backed electrodes feature an adhesive gel layer that allows for easy application. These electrodes’ flexibility allows them to adhere to most areas for treatment. Available in round, rectangle, and square electrodes.
These electrodes are for use with Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation (TENS) and Electrical Muscle Stimulators (EMS) units. They are professional quality and used by healthcare practitioners for at-home usage with their professional electrotherapy devices.
Each carbon electrode allows for multiple uses. To reuse each electrode:
- Peel the electrode off the plastic layer.
- Apply it to the treatment area.
- Remove after treatment and reapply to the plastic layer for later use.
- Unique Gel for extremely sensitive skin.
- White fabric-backed with carbon film.
- Flexible and self-adhering.
- For use with all TENS/EMS units.
- Made with latex-free material.
- Size: 2" x 2" square; available in packs of 4.
Fabric backed and square-shaped, reusable electrodes make flexible yet reliable connections.
Pricing & Inventory