Below-the-Knee Traumatic Amputee Wraps & Sleeves
Item # W-GME141
Shipping Expected to ship in 2-14 days.
Ease Pain & Speed Rehabilitation with Innovative Cold Compression Amputee Wraps
Provide pain relief and promote active recovery following a traumatic lower leg amputation surgery with Below-the-Knee Traumatic Amputee Wraps & Sleeves. Designed for use with the Game Ready® Control Unit, these innovative cold compression wraps feature an inner, dual chamber with ATX™ (Active Temperature Exchange) technology for providing adjustable air flow and maximum ice water distribution at a controlled temperature. Velcro®-like closures and an ergonomic design allow for easy sizing adjustments and enhanced comfort. Game Ready® outer Sleeves are removable and machine washable.
Below-the-Knee Traumatic Amputee Wraps & Sleeves Features
- Dual-chamber anatomically designed below-the-knee amputated leg wrap and sleeve for use with Game Ready Control Unit.
- Ideal for traumatic lower leg amputation surgery.
- Features ATX™ (Active Temperature Exchange) technology for consistent cooling.
- Low-profile, circumferential coverage for better surface contact and more effective treatment.
- Can be used with prosthetic shrinker sleeves.
- Velcro®-like closure system for easy application and removal.
- One size fits all.
- Outer sleeve is removable and machine washable.