Home Ranger Shoulder Pulley
Don't Confine Shoulder Rehabilitation to Just the Clinic
Keep it simple when it comes to rehabilitation, with the Home Ranger® Shoulder Pulley. Developed by a practicing physical therapist in 1985, The Home Ranger Original was the first web-strap over-the-door pulley. This pulley is a simple assistive tool to regain, maintain or increase shoulder motion. It prepares the joint for mobilization, reduces pain and reinforces gains achieved. You can speed the recovery process and increase your range of motion by using this durable pulley system. Simply position the black web anchor strap over the top or along the side of any standard door in your home, office or hotel room. Perform exercises in a standing or seated position. This pulley system has comfortable,ergonomically molded handles and a patented Sure Track Pulley ® that is made of a sturdy, smooth-gliding nylon that reduces squeaks, filth or complications. Not only will you feel your progress, but you can gauge it as well with the marked intervals on the custom braided rope. Simply knot the rope at the markings to shorten the rope as your shoulder improves. Make sure to read through the enclosed full-color exercise book, with photos and step-by-step directions
The Home Ranger Original Features
- Sure Track Pulley® -- Patented design with a "fender" around the pulley assures that the rope never disengages so patients can perform interruption free exercises
- Durable, self-lubricating, nylon pulley eliminates annoying squeaks, messy metal residue or snags that cause rope degradation.
- Web-Strap with Rubber Head -- The tip of the web strap is enlarged with a solid filling, then dipped and sealed in a rubber coating. This non-slip feature increases safety when straps are used over a door or with the Web-Slide Exercise Rail.
- Positive Reinforcement Rope -- Rope is marked at intervals so patients and therapists can gauge progress. Custom braided, 86" long rope will not fray, flatten or unravel with repeated use.
- Santoprene® Ergonomic Handles -- The firm handles are custom molded in the shape of a closed fist to increase comfort and effectiveness . Beware of soft rubber imitations that don't maintain ergonomic shape.
- Latex free.
- Full Color Packaging and Exercise Booklet -- Full color exercise booklet with step-by-step instructions for 11 basic shoulder exercises.