Therapeutic Gloves (Fingerless)
Item # W-ISO100
Shipping Expected to ship in 2-14 days.
Isotoner Fingerless Therapeutic Gloves: Good Looks & Function
From one of the leading brands of gloves in the industry come Isotoner Fingerless Therapeutic Gloves. Created by a certified hand therapist, these therapeutic gloves relieve aches and swelling from arthritis or injury by delivering gentle, even, moderate compression to hands and fingers. The open-finger design allows unencumbered movement, and seams are on the outside of the gloves, away from tender areas of the hands, to avoid irritation. Isotoner Fingerless Therapeutic Gloves are latex-free and offer a wide variety of contemporary styles to choose from, so you can wear Isotoner Fingerless Therapeutic Gloves day or night. As beautiful as they are practical, they have a style for almost any occasion.
Therapeutic Gloves (Fingerless) Features
- Relieve pain and reduce swelling.
- Ideal for hand therapy patients.
- Seamless, 2-way stretch and open-finger design.
- Made of 80% nylon, 20% Lycra® spandex. Latex-free.
- Sizes: x-small (4.5" – 5.5"), small (5.5" – 6.5"), medium (6.5" – 7.5") and large (7.5" – 8.5").
- Color: tan.
- Compression rating: 23 – 32 mm Hg.
- Hand wash, cool water. No bleach. Dry flat.
Large (8"-9"), Medium (7"-8"), Small (6"-7"), X-Small
Please see the manufacturer's warranty for terms and conditions which are included with the product or can be viewed at the manufacturer's website.