US DRY NEEDLING AND PHYSIO PRODUCTS
Myotech™ Dry Needles 100/box
Item # W-USDRCM
Shipping Expected to ship in 2-14 days.
Myotech™ Dry Needles for Maximum Comfort
Dry needling treats a range of musculoskeletal conditions, including acute and chronic neck pain, back pain, tennis elbow, runner’s knee and tendinitis. A popular method of treating athletes, dry needling involves inserting needles into trigger points to deactivate and resolve them. Myotech Dry Needles were developed in collaboration with medical, health and rehabilitation industry professionals to ensure quality and enhanced features for ease of use. The needles feature high-grade German surgical steel, a smooth insert, deeper penetration and a parylene-coated body for maximum comfort. 100 per box.
Myotech Dry Needles Features
- High-grade German surgical steel.
- Parylene-coated needle body for maximum comfort upon insertion.
- Micro-channeled needle body.
- Thicker handle with improved grip, allowing for better dexterity.
- Features a smooth insert with a deeper penetration capability.
- Several length and gauge options available.
- Australian designed and owned.
- 100 needles per box.
30mm, 40mm, 50mm, 60mm, 75mm, 100mm, 135mm
Gauge / Diameter:
0.25, 0.30, 0.40, 0.45
Unit Of Measure: