Posture Pulley Neck Exerciser
MeyerPT # PPN100 MFG# PPNE HCPCS# A9300
Achieve anatomically correct head and neck posture with the Posture Pulley Neck Exerciser. Designed to help restore, strengthen and add stability to your patients' necks, the Posture Pulley uses progressive resistance exercise to facilitate posterior head translation. Simply place the Posture Pulley behind the head, grip the soft foam handles using both hands and while maintaining a level head position, slowly extend and straighten both arms at eye level. Hold, retract and repeat for noticeable improvement in posture.More Information
Please Login To See PricingLogin Now
|Specifications for Item PPN100|
Posture Pulley™ Neck ExerciserStrengthens weaker anterior neck flexors, while retracting the skullIsolates and strengthens posterior head stabilization musclesReinforces anatomically correct head and neck postureea
Posture Pulley Neck Exerciser Features
- Posture Pulley Neck Exerciser is used to enhance posterior head stabilization muscles.
- Strengthens weaker anterior neck flexors while retracting the skull.
- Reinforces anatomically correct head and neck posture.
- 2 soft foam handles for progressive resistance exercise.
- Prevents spinal maladies and minimizes general neck pain.
Please see the manufacturer's warranty for terms and conditions which are included with the product or can be viewed at the manufacturer's website.
You May Also Like