Powerline Table with Shelf & Backrest
Item # W-OAK137
Your Practice is Safe with the Powerline Treatment Table
The Powerline Treatment Table with Shelf and Backrest is an ultrastrong, stable and extremely durable piece of professional practitioner equipment. Made from solid hardwood construction, it resists humidity and withstands the most demanding of massage modalities and treatments to continue performing for you like the pro that it is. Featuring heavy-duty hardware reinforced by quality engineering right down to the last detail, this table also includes a wooden shelf to hold equipment and supplies plus an adjustable backrest measuring 31" in length for patient comfort. The vinyl covers 2" of padding on the treatment surface; it is extra-durable to resist punctures and tears. The stationary table is bariatric-rated for a maximum working load of 500 lbs. and is available in 27" or 30" widths. With proper usage, the Powerline Treatment Table will last a professional lifetime.
Powerline Table with Shelf & Backrest Features
- Heavy-duty, sturdy and safe solid wood construction.
- Won't swell or flake in humidity.
- Holds up to 500 lbs. of dynamic working load.
- Made of hardwood and PVC-free TerraTouch vinyl upholstery.
- Comes with backrest (31") and lower shelf.
- Table extender to 78" or 84" (optional).
- Sizes: 72" x 27" and 72" x 30".
- Free paper roll holder (paper not included).
- 3 year warranty.
72" x 30"
Please see the manufacturer's warranty for terms and conditions which are included with the product or can be viewed at the manufacturer's website.