Prism Micro Thermoplastic Splinting Material
ITEM # W-NOR12811
At Meyer Physical Therapy, we're passionate about helping you so you can help your patients. Whether you are purchasing for the first time or placing a replacement order, you'll appreciate the high quality Prism Micro Thermoplastic Splinting Material, as well as the competitive prices and outstanding service you'll receive at MeyerPT.com. In addition to Thermoplastic Splints, you'll also find a wide range of other Splinting and Casting products at MeyerPT.com. For help or more information about Prism Micro Thermoplastic Splinting Material, please contact us today via Live Chat or at 866.528.2144.
LIST PRICE: $288.50
YOUR PRICE: Select an option below to view pricing.
Expected to ship in 2-14 days.
Prism Micro Thermoplastic Splinting Material Features
- Make bright, colorful splints that encourage compliance while providing comfortable support
- Moderate resistance to stretch for easy circumferential splinting
- Gently pull and wrap the material around the affected part
- Moderate drape for excellent fit and conformability
- 100% memory for easy remolding time and time again
- With minimum rigidity, splints flex slightly with pressure for more comfortable wear
- Circumferential splints will increase rigidity
- Splints made from 1/8" are rigid enough to handle the force of dynamic components
- Splints made from 1/12" form strong but flexible splints for a variety of lightweight applications
- Traditional non-sticky film coating that allows the splinter to fabricate overlapping circumferential splints quickly and easily
- Splints can be molded over bandages easily without sticking
- To form a permanent bond, scrape the shiny coating off using scissors or use solvent and dry heat until the material is soft
- Press together firmly
- Resists fingerprints, even with aggressive handling
- Color retains its vibrance from start to finish, resulting in a bold, shiny, professional splint
- Long working time so the splint can be reformed and adjusted if needed
- Becomes firm in approximately six minutes
- Four per pack
- 18" x 24"