YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
A ready-to-use surface disinfectant, safe for all your equipment surfaces.
4 Options Available
Standard Wheelchair with Removable Arms
ITEM # W-DMI617
Experience a Smoother Ride
This chip-resistant, chrome-finished, carbon-steel-mounted Mabis Standard Wheelchair with removable arms has a sturdy and easy-to-clean structure. With a single axle, rear mag-style composite wheels and urethane tires, the Standard Wheelchair is maintenance-free. It comes with dual-sealed precision bearings for a smooth ride every time. Its front wheels feature 8" mag-style welded caster wheels, and accessible "push to lock" brakes deliver extra safety and confidence. Chrome-plated handrails, padded armrests, and an engraved, vinyl-upholstered seat and seat back improve user comfort. Convenient swing-away leg riggings and lightweight footplates make this already accessible wheelchair even more convenient. Finally, the large, 18" seat and snap-on tires make this wheelchair a must-have for your chiropractic practice or home health care equipment.
LIST PRICE: $292.26
YOUR PRICE: Select an option below to view pricing.
Expected to ship in 2-14 days.
Standard Wheelchair with Removable Arms Features
- Chip-resistant, chrome-finished, carbon-steel-mounted wheelchair.
- Sturdy and easy-to-clean structure.
- Single axle, 24" rear mag-style composite wheels and urethane tires.
- Dual-sealed precision bearings.
- Front wheels feature 8" mag-style welded caster wheels.
- Accessible push-to-lock brakes deliver extra safety and confidence.
- Chrome-plated handrails, padded armrests, and engraved, vinyl-upholstered seat and seat back improve user comfort.
- Convenient, swing-away leg riggings and lightweight foot plates.
- Large 18" seat and snap-on tires.
- Weight capacity of 250 lbs.