StepOne™ Recumbent Stepper
Item # W-SFISON
Shipping Expected to ship in 2-14 days.
Stepping Up to the Plate
The StepOne Recumbent Stepper provides a total body workout by using arm-to-leg movements to simulate walking up flights of stairs. This stepper is user-friendly and therapist-friendly with an easy to use Intelli-Fit touch screen console that displays stride length, ascent, watts, METS, etc. The stride length is adjustable from 2" to 11.5" with Intelli-Stride feedback to insure a safe progression. With a low starting resistance and 20 resistance levels that can be increased in .1 increments, you get 191 levels of resistance to find the perfect match. Choose from three seating options, Standard, Bariatric, or Premium. The Standard seat offers basic forward and backward motions and features therapist assist pedals. The Bariatric seat is 5" wider and features side handles and a maximum user weight of 600 lbs. The Premium seat swivels in 360 degrees, can be reclined, and much more. All seats are removable to allow for direct wheelchair access.
StepOne Recumbent Stepper Features
- Arm-to-leg movement facilitates a total body exercise.
- Intelli-Fit console displays stats for users and therapists.
- Low starting resistance and 20 resistance levels that increase in .1 increments.
- Choose from multiple seat options.
- All seats are removable for direct wheelchair access.